My new ride, Fraelsi

My new ride, Fraelsi
Fraelsi means Freedom in Farose

Sunday, July 19, 2026

Summer Progress

      The plants are growing, and the mowing needs done again but I will get to it soon.  And the neighbors on the north have put up a lovely privacy fence. . I hope to be entertained when they try to park that huge camper next time. . I don’t think they considered that. but I am enjoying how much more private my yard now feels. . . 

     I have my finances in a mess and it will take several months to get them back on track, but I am working on getting my head and finances out of my bum. . . the fact that I screwed up and trashed my credit score and my financial stability has me mad at myself..but I know how and what and that will be choices and actions that I will NOT do again. . 

     That idiot dog and I are now walking down to the park and around that path now instead of up to the levee and back, more shade and more comfortable.  It’s also avoiding a man that possibly wants to push a relationship on me that I do NOT want. . .

     Things are ok here, I am not miserable and my plants are doing well and I actually really like the new privacy fence on the north side.. it will be interesting to see what it does for life here and what impact it makes on my plants along that side over the next few years.

        I am not knitting socks, I am turning all those little bits and balls of left over sock yarn into a granny square, it is growing and will keep on growing and will become a blanket by the time I am done.   It’s a good use for them and I ran out of room in my jar and in the hand blown glass fish bowl they have been tucked into over all these years. . years and years and many, many pair of hand knit socks. . 

        I wish I had few cats here and that I had managed money better the past 2 months but I will do better and I will say NO to being the free taxi and to buying more plants and to many other things. . 

No comments: