My new ride, Fraelsi

My new ride, Fraelsi
Fraelsi means Freedom in Farose

Thursday, September 27, 2012

Petty annoyances in life

Lately there seem to be far too many small and petty annoyances in my world, most of them are work related or at work.  From the overtime opportunities in my department belonging to just one person to    a lead who does not engage her brain sometimes and who thinks there are magic elves who do part of my work so I can help with every one else work.
So, the person with the late punch in time gets most of the overtime in our dept., not a normal Cargill set up but something that I cannot get changed at this time, no rotation and no getting the overtime opportunities more equally shared.
And my lead does not listen well, does tell me to go do something and then is not happy with the results of that.oh, well, life is not perfect, neither am I, and I just have no desire to be a very good team player at this time.
But I come home to my house, to my attic nest and my little world and shut out all the ugly and mean people for a little while, they and the issues will be there to fight with another day.

No comments: