My new ride, Fraelsi

My new ride, Fraelsi
Fraelsi means Freedom in Farose

Friday, December 18, 2009

white stuff outside tonight. . .

Well, I guess as it's December and a week before Christmas I can't whine too loud...and it isn't as cold as it was last week while I had vacation.
Jake will be getting on a plane in a few hours, he flies into Kansas City, his dad will pick him up and I go over the 24th, see Cami and her boy and then get Jake and all the things of his we can move here...
Sam is planning to relocate to the Phillipines with his wife..she's from there and Jake will adjust his lfe plans..not much else he can do with Dad selling the farm Jake has helped keep going and helped support.
Jake will change his legal home address to here and move what he can to here for me to take care of for him, his great grandpa's desk, his Aussie saddle, his Studibaker Lark..quilt mom made...what ever else is important comes to Mom's house and he works on building his own life...
Ben is here visiting and has been helping me with some projects I needed done to make space for that huge old desk. I still have a lot of tidy work to do and my computer desk is going back to Mo and to Cami, she has place for it and can use it so I will gift it to her and then have the space once things are moved around for that very big desk that has become Jake's...
I'm battling the heels in his current socks but have them almost done and will before I go to bed. The alarm is set already, start work at 7 am tomorrow..
Will be having 4 days off over the holidays, that was a nice suprise, it will give me more time with Jake than I expected to have.
Well, at least I got around to posting something here...

No comments: