My new ride, Fraelsi

My new ride, Fraelsi
Fraelsi means Freedom in Farose

Thursday, June 28, 2012

Heat wave

Getting hot here, will be interesting to see how hot the attic space gets and how much the central air runs, know my electric bill is lower than past summers here and house more comfortable and much quieter. Loads of work to do still here but hope to make some progress again this summer, despite a very tight budget. Shipping cookies and socks off to Jake today, and it's Library day for me also, suppose that means I should wash the dishes before I leave. Work is ok, the issue about overtime is still not resolved, lead is still playing favorites but have lived through that before and will again. Production gets their bonus next week, we do not as hourly management does not get bonus. Have most the plums off the trees and am just starting to have Japanese beetles, hope to spray a lot and not have so much damage from them this year. Summer Solstice Mystery Shawl is started and so far ok, plan is for it to be a Christmas gift so want it to turn out nice. Well, need to find food, pack Jake's box and wash those dishes, will need those cookie sheets again soon.

No comments: