My new ride, Fraelsi

My new ride, Fraelsi
Fraelsi means Freedom in Farose

Tuesday, February 12, 2013

Tax Refunds

It doesn't take long to get it spent, have a far longer list than I do funds but the truck got 2 new tires, same as last year's 2, so should be good for 30-50,000 miles, a long time in my life as I don't put a lot of miles on that truck every year.
And some debt reduction, some house stuff, some non essential stuff that has been many months on a wish list, music and storage boxes that roll under my sleeping space up in my attic nest so I can have a more tidy area.
But, hey, it's great to have those funds and I am ok with how I spend them, every year I get rid of 1 more debt/bill I am making payments on, so there is gain, and every year that old truck gets something it needs so it can keep getting me to work and other places.
Still waiting on the state refund, and it also has a longer wish list than funds but I am ok with that too, like having wish lists, gives me more reason to go to work on those days I would like to stay home.

No comments: