My new ride, Fraelsi

My new ride, Fraelsi
Fraelsi means Freedom in Farose

Sunday, January 21, 2024

Working on me

   I’m working on me, trying to work on old house projects, on getting my finances in better order, and in setting some solid goals to reach for.   Life here is doing ok, and I am managing ok, but there’s times I want that man who went back to Mexico and his life there back here, in my life, in my world and yes, back in my bed.

     Funny, a house built without a solid foundation never stays solid, never holds up long term, and that’s what our 5 years together was, a house with no foundation. And that’s what we really had.  So, I will keep working on this old house and on my own foundation and accept my flaws and work on building my strengths and work on liking who I really am.

     The hand is healing, and it seems that I have won the war against the pathological infections, so that’s so positive and I am going to keep working on the little finger and hope for more improvements but I know it’s going to take time and it’s going to be slower than I like.

    But in the meantime I have some fun dolls to sew for, great fabrics and I have ideas and fun making doll clothes and probably more doll debt than I should have.

No comments: