My new ride, Fraelsi

My new ride, Fraelsi
Fraelsi means Freedom in Farose

Sunday, September 13, 2015

Waiting on the new computer

     I did a lot of looking on line, some looking at stores locally and stuck with Toshiba, and ordered 1 from their daily special.  It is already in shipping, and hopefully will be here by the end of this week.  And I plan to strip out some of the installed software before running it very long.  I will get rid of the trial version of the anti-virius software and Windows Office stuff, I will get some other version for my office type software needs, not the bloody new subscription service that wants paid every month and then costs a fortune.
     And I am not buying any new dolls, just looking and seeing what is going on.  I did put the website I love for doll knitting up on the groups, and I finally shook all the garbage and dirt out of my bucket of flax seed, that job has needed finished for more than a year.  And I had a nice time at the company picnic.  So, my day off has been good.  And my work week will be really great.
     And my sons will work on their mess here or see it going out in the trash.  The clock is ticking....they have until the end of the first weekend in October. Then I clear out and clean up my home, my way and they can live with the results of that.  I need to start working on the downstairs bedroom so I can get moved back down to MY bedroom and that means getting stuff out of my way first, both in the living room and in the only bedroom this house really has.
    And now to get ready and head to bed, know I will have a long day tomorrow.

No comments: