My new ride, Fraelsi

My new ride, Fraelsi
Fraelsi means Freedom in Farose

Thursday, September 24, 2015

that new Laptop

     Well, I finally made a decision and ordered direct from Toshiba, and the shipment got tangled in a customs snag but finally came.  And I am starting to add my favorite web sites, have to move my music to iTunes still but at least I have started on the set up.
     Cargill is still doing the change over with JBS, our soon to be new owner, it should be final by the end of next month.  I do not expect huge change for most of us in production, but we will have some changes, just no idea what they will be.
     Here, at home, it is wind down time, the Fall Festival at Clayville is done, and now we have Fall Festival in town, and get ready for winter.  I need to do some outside clean up still, mow again and so forth.  It will soon be time to pull the batteries from the bike and scooter and get covers on them for the winter but the weather is still nice enough to ride some.
     I need to get clean up done here in the house also, and both Ben and Jake are to clean up and get their stuff out of my living spaces, no more computer parts, no more scattered papers and so forth, books.  I need to be able to clean and I need to be able to start tearing down the damaged ceiling tiles so they can be replaced and then the walls repaired and painted.  I really want to get moved back down to my bedroom this winter or early spring.
     But, for the most part, my life here is calm and quiet, the house has not made a lot of progress this summer but it has made some.  And I need to start cleaning out unwanted stuff and junk, sorting and making order out of my chaos upstairs.  And I need to keep a tighter budget here, work harder on paying down my debt load, using my credit wiser or Not At All.
      I do like my life, not dating works well for me, and I like how my life is working out, the more I do not date, the more I like who I am and what I am doing with my life.

No comments: