My new ride, Fraelsi

My new ride, Fraelsi
Fraelsi means Freedom in Farose

Wednesday, August 17, 2011

No more old houses

the roof job is finally started, 5+weeks after it was supposed to be started. Guy at work who said he knew how to do many things cannot lay sub floor correctly, he and another guy quit before they ruined much of my materials, what they did put down will have to be pulled up and put down correctly.
Foot hurts all the time, I am still getting medical bills that should have been paid with the settlement so will have to check on that, have already sent several bills to State Farm again, ones I know were part of that settlement.
Cami's facebook posts have me wondering if her mother is doing the same stuff to Cami that she did to me, over and over for years. I am staying away, staying here and keeping my life workable.
Looking at my house plans, attic project plans and trying to make wiring decisions for lighting and thinking on what I want for t.v. up there, how big, do I want to move the big 52" one from the living room up and then put something else down here, or do I want to buy a new flat screen for that attic space currently called "Jake's room"
I know it will be my retreat, I want to be able to sit and watch movies while I do hand work so lighting is an issue and so is what I have for t.v up there. I have to make wiring decisions before I insulate as I need to wire first. And so am working out ideas on paper now.
Life is livable but that damn accident keeps making ugly waves in my life. I know my foot will never get better, I know I will always have pain but thought by now I would quit getting medical bills from it. It's been more than a month, close to 2 months since the settlement date.
I will make a phone call after I get up and see if the one on my desk can be sorted out and hope it's their error. Damn place would not bill my medical insurance from work as they have agreement to take a lower amount..and now are charging a late fee..and I would not be surprised to learn they have been paid by State Farm and weeks ago...
Need to wind down and get some sleep, it's already after 3 am and I should have been asleep 2 hours ago--oh,ya I was still working 2 hours ago...

No comments: