My new ride, Fraelsi

My new ride, Fraelsi
Fraelsi means Freedom in Farose

Friday, February 26, 2010

Friday--6 weeks from date of accident..

And the foot kept me awake most of the night with pain and Yes, I did take meds..and more meds and I was NOT up a lot Thursday, had foot elevated a lot of the time.
Just 1 of those kind of days..some days healing is more painful than others...but I am healing..slowly, slowly.
Sun is out but it's cold, hope to see the first check for lost wages, mailed several days After I was told it would be mailed, will make note on envelope and put that in the file too.
Ben got the fabric down I wanted for work on Mike's quilt top so I hope to cut the borders today and maybe the backing pieces cut and ready to seam. I am not sure I can get the layers together with the cast. If I can I do not know if I can machine quilt it either..
But I have several things I can be doing, a bit at a time, do a little, back down with foot up, and then do a bit more...foot is going to have 'rough' days and better days..I will hope the better days outnumber the rough ones soon...

No comments: