My new ride, Fraelsi

My new ride, Fraelsi
Fraelsi means Freedom in Farose

Sunday, June 20, 2010

Geting ready for surgery--again...

Looking at that truck makes me think the foot doesn't look so bad after all, at least it has improved a huge amount and my much loved little red truck has been hauled off for scrap long ago..
I have had a black Justy, a silver Accent and now a Red Mazda totalled, think I need a tank with cow catcher on front, sides and back....will settle for taking for the little gold truck and being glad I have transportation for now.
The weeds and grass are mostly gone from the garden and it will be a week or so before plums are ripe, but some are staring to turn. It will be a couple days before there are more squash and cucumbers to pick so I should be back in the garden before too much has happened there--so I hope.
Looking at dolls, and someone's new dress for their Kish, looks really nice, dropped waist dress with pretty ribon at waist, and on the Creamcicle doll with her lovely red hair...don't have 1 and they are going on E-Bay for more than I will/can pay....
Got most of the insurance paperwork started, am glad for insurance that makes the house payment and also the supplimental income stuff that I forgot about and am now starting that paperwork and will hopefully see the check for the back 23+ weeks come soon after they get all my paperwork..it's something we could get at a special price due to the union and I took it out about a month before the accident and was thinking it only covered if I was out of work due to illness, I know that has always been my worry, getting really sick and missing several weeks of work....
The current socks for Jake are going fast, will soon be putting heels in and then doing those long, long legs....his box is ready for mailing except for the customs paperwork, didn't know it took customs paperwork to ship stuff to a Marine on a US boat wth a bunch of Navy and other Marines..will get experienced, box has a pair in it so need it sent before this pair is done...
No food or drink after midnight--no tea to start my morning..I will be sad and missing my tea before that surgery time....Ben and I should eat in town before we come home...that and gas in the car are on the budget....
I do count my blessings here, know I have a lot to deal with but day by day I manage to do what needs done, and if I am not making progress with building savings or working down the list of old house jobs, I am seeing good progress with the landscaping. It's sweat equity more than $$ so that has helped and all the rain has mad it easier for my new plants and divided plants to settle in well.
I should be able to work on some sewing projects while I am again off my feet, have a sun dress pattern I am working on, think I need to go ahead and cut it out and see about fitting it to the doll and get a dress made up...it's 1 I think Julie will like and find easy to work with. She's going to finish the dress she has been working on and next I want her to learn to do gathered skirt to bodice and so the sundress would work for that and be simple.....plus that would give me a reason to get busy and work with the pattern..
Animal Planet is tonight's entertainment, Ben is asleep already, think this having a girl friend is hard on his sleep, he seems to spend time up with her and then is dead beat when he returns home...here people do not get to stay up all night and sleep during the day...

No comments: