My new ride, Fraelsi

My new ride, Fraelsi
Fraelsi means Freedom in Farose

Wednesday, September 22, 2010

Made it to the middle of the week

And the red Aran is getting neck shaping but I am doing it very slow. But it's making progress. The laundry is caugh up, the mowing still needs done. the dishes never stay done but that is normal.
I've been looking at house up for sale in this area on line but know it will be a while befoe I am buying or renovating here. Not much I can do except bounce some ideas around, look at places, look at furnature, bathroom stuff, kitchen stuff and think about what I want and what I really need long term.
It's time to get to bed, I'm tired and I'm discouraged. Accident recovery really stinks, especially when you know the man at fault didn't care about what he did that night, or who got hurt. It's a really good thing he's a dead man instead of alive where I could let him know how I feel about his decision to throw away his life and really mess up mine.
Think Kid and I need to go to bed, Julie is supposed to be over tomorrow, the new fabric is washed and in the dryer and it's time to get into bed and hope tomorrow I feel more cheerful about life...

1 comment:

Chloe said...

I flipped my car a year ago. One of my rear tires blew and I was airborne immediately, rolling in a field 9 times, flying over a canal completely. Nothing was broken but I was so deeply bruised, I thought I'd never get over it.

Now, of course, I am battling cancer, which is really a cakewalk compared to the difficulties with your heel. You take it so well and keep on keeping on. I admire the fact that you are staying active and keeping your Self intact.

There is nothing you could say to the guy who ran into you that would have made a dent in his selfish self.Doesn;t make it a bit easier and as hard as things are for you, imagine the guilt his wife is carrying around with her.

Your boys sound great and you are healing emotionally with all of your plans.

I want to be you when I grow up!