My new ride, Fraelsi

My new ride, Fraelsi
Fraelsi means Freedom in Farose

Thursday, August 19, 2010

Giving me space

Mike if you are really checking this... I consider your booking cars coming to Springfield a deliberate action to manulipulate/force/push me to see and talk to you. To spend time with you when I have asked that you get your financial house in stable order, this does include your 2009 tax return, and that you let me be for now.
An address where I can leave your meds in Springfield would be very workable for me. Nothing else would be, I do not have time, nor will I make time for you tomorrow. Right now Don and Otto are the top of my list and you are at the bottom or not even on that list.
Please respect my right to be left alone in my own home, town and corner of this little world

No comments: