My new ride, Fraelsi

My new ride, Fraelsi
Fraelsi means Freedom in Farose

Friday, October 01, 2010

Heading back to Work

Tomorrow, Saturday I will be back in plant and at work. After 8.5 months off with this accident I will have a ton of policy changes to catch up on, need my password in the our computer system re-set so I can do my paperwork/computerwork. It will be hard and challenging to go back after this long off but I am looking forward to finally starting to see my life getting back into some sort of order and pattern.
Speaking of patterns, I am working on designing 1 for the new blue gansey, have a start and the yarn is finally in, I should pick it up today. I also have to decide what pattern to use with the purple yarn I got earlier this week, have a pattern in Fisherman Knits I think I will tweak to suit me, it's a lovely light wt knit that would look good in the yarn I have.
My red aran is gaining sleeves, 1 is close to done and the 2nd is finally started. I will have enough yarn to finish it with no problems, a worry when I started it, more than 2 years ago.
Got a long list of things needing done, including a lot of clean laundry to fold and put away, other 'before work' stuff I need done, including some phone calls..not sure if I have a run to Springfield to make today or not..know I need to get to Jacksonville and get my yarn...

No comments: