My new ride, Fraelsi

My new ride, Fraelsi
Fraelsi means Freedom in Farose

Saturday, October 02, 2010

Zipper eating Kid..

The black sweatshirt only cost $5 at the gun show Jake and I went to last spring, his last leave. The replacement zipper cost almost $6, Kid, the dog damaged the original one. Now, home from work, sweatshirt was damp from today's rain, hung it over the back of the kitchen chair and Kid got this zipper, while Ben and I were both sitting here in the kitchen...I will turn it into a pull over sweatshirt.. and Give up on keeping it safe from that dog.
Work was ok, Saturdays and Sundays are the easy days of my work week. Have the foot up and will take something for pain before going to bed tonight, am in plant by 6 am tomorrow.
It's cooling here and I need to get the attic window shut before it's dark, will be down in the 30's tonight.
Really felt great to be back at work, to see people I know and miss, and to be working once again. Know I have a long way to go with getting my life back in order but at least now I feel like I am finally starting to find those pieces of my life to rebuild with.
Now to get the window shut and ladder put away and go sit and enjoy my sweater knitting for a while...and hope Kid doesn't decide Mom's knitting is a good chew toy...silly pup, he has plenty of chew things, he just likes that sweatshirt because it's Mine.

No comments: