My new ride, Fraelsi

My new ride, Fraelsi
Fraelsi means Freedom in Farose

Thursday, October 21, 2010

I have a New Favorite Movie

How to Train Your Dragon. I have waited for many months for it to come out on dvd, right now it's a huge splurge in a very tight budget...I am going to drive everyone batty watching it, it's funny, it's cute, I made a lot of knitting errors on the current sweater project that I then had to correct and I Don't Care, they can be fixed...and I have to work today, called in so is 1.5x my regular pay and when I get home, maybe I will take that disk to my bedroom and go to sleep watching dragons...
Ok, so I am very juvenile, but it's a cute movie and I needed the fun escape...now to get ready and head to work, go in 30 minutes late, not sure why but am sure I will learn more once in plant..off I go, overtime, overtime, ya, ya off I go.....

No comments: