My new ride, Fraelsi

My new ride, Fraelsi
Fraelsi means Freedom in Farose

Monday, October 04, 2010

Lazy Monday mornings

The nice thing about working my split shift stuff is that I get lazy Monday mornings. And I slept pretty good for a change.
Kid had me up early so he could go out for call of nature but I crawled back into bed and asleep for another hour or so.
The sun is out and I plan to take Kid and the knitting to the park so he can run wild and I can knit and watch him, will be good exercize for him and good for me.
Sunday wasn't too bad, still working with Tina T. and we got some cleaning done, some things put away that needed put away and had a good work shift. Sundays were always my day to clean and deal with things that didn't get done during production shifts, less run to the window with production supplies and such and more time to do something in the warehouse or upper storeroom area.
I did finally get the first ball of yarn knit into the 2nd sleeve of the red sweater, will have 3 balls/skeins of yarn per sleeve so the first sleeve is 2/3 of the way done and the 2nd sleeve is just over 1/3 of the way done. All the yarn ends are worked in to this point so that 's another small 'job' I won't spend much time on once I finally get this sweater knit. I have yarn for a lighter wt sweater waiting and yarn at Sticks and Stones waiting to pick up, another lighter weight sweater so want this red Aran done, washed and drying so I can be guilt free when I start casting on the next sweater or both of them. The only problem is they are both lighter weight yarns and will knit on the same size needles and I am not sure I have enough circular needles in the right size to have them both cast on and going at the same time.
Well, Kid needs a walk, I need out of my jamies to do that so I better get moving...

No comments: