My new ride, Fraelsi

My new ride, Fraelsi
Fraelsi means Freedom in Farose

Monday, October 11, 2010

Mondays are such fun

It's my mid-week day with my work schedule and such fun. The rules have not changed in our dept. They do apply to everyone, not my problem if other clerks did not do it by the rules, I do and if you have a problem with the rules, please talk to my dept head or my supervisor, and as a supervisor yourself, I am sure you expect the employees in your department to obey the rules, my boss expects that of me, it is part of what I am being paid to do so please respect that.
Oh, ya, it's going to be a change for people to have me back in plant and in supply. I do it by the rules and I am quite willing to tell people that until my boss tells me otherwise, it is by the rules, sorry, it's part of my job.
Friend Otto will now feed Kid his meals while I am at work, I pack up puppy chow in sour cream containers and take them across to Otto, this way I touch base and chat with Otto and he has something to do. Kid can get by without the meal but it's good for all of us.
My body is adjusting some to work but it will be long and slow. I did work on accident paperwork today, have 2 letters to go in the mail tomorrow, also have to pay on my house insurance and pay Dish Network bill.
I added up the medical bills from the accident and they are under $60,000. And my health insurance statement for last year was in the paperwork, it came after the accident and ended up in that mess, last year my total medical costs were under $2,000. And most years it's been less than that, the first 3-4 years here I didn't see a doctor at all.
Oh, well, guess that car accident sure made up for many years of not seeing doctors.

1 comment:

Chloe said...

Now you are safe for seven years. (I usually get cracked up every seven years.....between times, things are good!)